The health benefits of cashew nuts, first of all, what is a cashew nut, despite receiving the categorization of dried fruit, cashews, in reality, are seeds of the fruit called Cashew. Precisely for this reason, it has essential minerals such as selenium, magnesium, iron, zinc, and phosphorus.
Cashew Nuts is one of the most advantageous nuts. Today we are going to value the properties and health benefits of cashew nuts. A source of vitality more than relevant with tremendous advantages for the organism.
- Bone reinforcement – In addition to a significant amount of protein, cashew nuts have one of their major ingredients in magnesium. This alkaline mineral in combination with calcium is what enhances the strength of the bones and increases the elasticity of the joints. Indispensable to keep each other pain free.
- Skin and hair – It’s not trivial. Cashews contain copper, one of the main elements for healthy hair and skin. This is essential enzyme is essential so that the hair does not fall or the skin becomes dry. Especially recommended is in the case of hair because once it falls, it does not return.
- Heart Protection – One of the great bonanzas of the cashew nuts is that their low-fat content makes them one of the most recommended nuts. In addition, the minimum fat that contains is mono unsaturated, that is, the good fat that enhances the proper functioning of the heart. Thus, cashew nuts become one of the great allies for the protection of the cardiovascular system, reducing the number of triglycerides, staunch enemies of the heart and provocateurs of all types of heart diseases.
- Cancer Prevention – Obviously, since not everyone is a regular consumer of cashew nuts, fewer people still know the rest of the properties and benefits of cashews for health. Benefits such as, for example, helping to prevent cancer. It does so through proanthocyanidins. It is a natural flavonoid that attacks cancer cells, taking away their food and leaving them to starve. Cashews for colon cancer are especially indicated. And is that they also have a large amount of copper, ideal to eliminate the free radicals of the body and preventing them from destroying the DNA of cells, which attack directly.
- Skin and hair – It’s not trivial. Cashews contain copper, one of the main elements for healthy hair and skin. And it is that this essential enzyme is essential so that the hair does not fall or the skin becomes dry. Especially recommended is in the case of hair because once it falls, it does not return.
- Prevention of gallstones – As simple as taking 10 cashews a day to reduce by 30% the chances of developing gallstones.
- Prevent Blood Pressure: The consumption of cashews on a regular basis and limited manner may help in avoiding blood diseases.
The question that many of you will ask after reading the health benefits and properties of cashew nut: How to take more cashews? The answer cannot be simpler: with planning.
Cashews are a food without side effects and it is a dry fruit that we can take several times a day. For example, cashews can be a good complement for breakfast or a part of mid-morning or snack. Always combined with the main element, this nut is ideal to complete any of these three moments of the day.
What do we want cashew nuts for lunch or dinner? No problem. One of the healthiest and fastest alternatives is to add them as ingredients to the salad. Now, if we want something more elaborate, we can use them to complete a more pro dish.
If we compare cashews with any other high-fat food, the difference between the two would be harmful. We speak of dairy, whose saturated fats are more complicated to assimilate by the body. Those of the cashew nuts are omega 6 fats, of the most recommended for the organism.
In passing, the dried fruit provides a number of vitamins from Group B (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and B12). The thing is not there. Vitamin A, C, E, and D are also present in cashews.
For this reason, and despite the regrets, the recommended daily amount of cashew nuts is 30 grams. Of course, we can supplement them with other similar nuts such as walnuts or hazelnuts. If we do not like them, we just have to think that the next day, the cashew counter will be back to zero.
Please add more cashews in your daily meals to keep your body healthy and beautiful.